Monday, September 1, 2008

PUSHMI-PULLYU


Ok, so, if you're a diehard Hillary supporter boy does John McCain have something for you!

If you're pro-choice. Vote McCain!

If you like killing animals with high powered weapons. Vote McCain!

You're a die hard liberal who has always voted Democratic. Vote McCain!

Wanna ruin our coasts and dirty up some Polar Bears while clubbing baby Seals. Vote McCain!

Send some more kids, dads, moms, grandparents to Iraq. Vote McCain!

Oh, this list could go on and on. Vote McCain!

Why should you vote for John McCain? Because he's got a woman on his ticket! Yup, a full on woman!

I am the first to say putting Governor Palin of Alaska was a bold strategic move on his part, but, McCain managed to pick the exact opposite of Hillary Clinton in an attempt to win over the PUMA crowd.

It's a little, um, bizarre to choose a woman who is opposed to every single position of HRC. however, in my hatemail, I mean email, I've been getting a lot of "you don't get it, it's McCain or Hillary or nothing" or "Sarah Palin picks up the mantel for the 18 million voters who are supporters of Hillary!".

As we all know, I don't have a funpouch. However, I do know that if I did I would never want anyone, especially a man telling me what to do with it (unless it was in a fun , sorta fantasy thing...oh. Sorry.)!

Palin is for every single thing that Hillary is against on every single subject! As is McCain! Please, anyone, explain to me how you support these two people?

We're talking the Pushmi-pullyu of politics here!

For those of you who've never heard of such a thing, a Pushmi-pullyu is a mythical animal, sort of a goat with a head at each end. One head sleeps while the other is awake. When both heads are awake, well, hill-arity ensues. You see, the damn thing really can't make a reasonable decision. One side always thinking the opposite of the other.

Just like a die-hard Clinton supporter. Oh yeah, I said it, die-hard. you don't have had to have drank the Kool-aid to understand that HRC is over as a candidate for POTUS and all of her positions clash with John McCain and Sarah Palins. I myself like Sarah Palin, but, I could never vote for her due to her right wing views on just about everything. I don't even care about her lack of experience (honestly, we Dems might want to drop that argument. I'm just saying.), it's what she stands for that makes every liberal hair on my body stand up like a tasty Elk in the Andes when a Puma is lurking about.

Heh. Heh.

YOU CANNOT HAVE EVER BEEN OR NOW BE A HILLARY CLINTON SUPPORTER AND VOTE FOR JOHN MCCAIN! YOU'RE NOT MAKING SENSE!

"What in the world is it?" asked John Dolittle, gazing at the strange creature.

"Lord save us!" cried the duck. "How does it make up its mind?"

"It doesn't look to me as though it had any," said Jip, the dog.

Just saying.

No comments: