Friday, September 5, 2008

I ALWAYS WAKE UP AT THE CRACK OF ICE


This Sunday will be unveiling of The Sunday Edition.

Cue really self important Blogger Muzak.

Basically, it's a break from the world of crazy , not very well dressed people. The Sunday Edition (ok, even I'm way guffawing over the THE of it all!) will be focused on all the other stuff.

Fashion, cars, gadgets, you know, stuff you spend Moo-la Rouge on. Those of us who are broke-ass scrubs can live, through the internets, the lifestyles of the rich and famous. And I'm not talking about Puff-y-lo Doody. Money can't buy me love nor can it lead a Hor ta Culture.

Also, I know everything there is to know about, well, everything. From guys to the going rate for Latvian twink hookers in Dubai. Got any questions you want answered? Feel free to find out the truth (or a very reasonable mis-truth.) by asking what you want to know.

If I don't know the answer I bet my BFF Nelson Tunon does. He taught me everything I know about fashioning various inplements from aluminum foil.

And then there's Craig Curtis, author of "FABULOUS HELL" and "Only in Bellingham" blogger, not to mention the worlds' youngest curmudgeon. Not to mention. If it has to do with booze, boys or how to burn someone's forearm with a ciggy for maximum affect, Craig's your guy!

I swear.

Check it out and give a little love!

No comments: