Tuesday, September 2, 2008

AMY WINEHOUSE DOES THE IMPOSSIBLE


I love Amy Winehouse. Her album was the very last music I legally bought.

Amy recently did something I never thought possible.

CRAZY BROAD OVERDOSED.

ON WEED!

Ok. I've have been known to burn a tree ever so often.

Well, I've actually taken down the equivalent of the Weyerhauser corporations' annual take in the state of Washington.

I've NEVER overdosed. Not even a little.



But I'm different now.

What does this have to do with politics?

Nothing, but until the republicans come up with a new diversion in Minnetonka, we need something to do.

Click the link on the left.

2 comments:

JACK said...

That's mah gurrrl. You know, I love her music - I really do. And when it occurred to me that the genius behind her music is rooted in her crack whoriness ... I'm all for her doping it up until she poison's herself with the trees. Did she write a song on her way down and out? Huh? Did she? DID SHE?

clnmike said...

I didnt even know it was possible to OD on weed.

But yup the Republicans are so easy to read right now might as wait till there, pat your self on the back/F Obama, party is over.

I like what your doing here.