Monday, October 20, 2008

LET'S DO IT!


If you came to my Palin/Biden throwdown party I made you buy $5 worth of raffle tickets. Well, we raised $285! This money will be used to buy sanitary products to give to the homeless this December right before Christmas. I am also looking for people to go to their local thrift store and get some winter clothing to give out over the winter season.

I want to give directly to the homeless so that they don't have to stand in a line or sit through a sermon to get the basics they need to survive.

If anyone wants to give food, please make sure that it's either freeze dried and only needs water or if in a can, that it has a pull top or screw cap as no one has a bottle/can opener on them when they're living on the streets.

Feel free to email me to be included.

Thanks!

No comments: