Friday, October 10, 2008

IT'S THE WKKND! HOW 'BOUT SOME FASHION?


Black people have it so bad. It's like god hard wired us for death.

Or stomach trouble.

We LOVE fried foods. Death.

We love Kool-Aid. Have you ever spilled that stuff on a Formica countertop? It doesn't come off. Death.

Menthol Ciggies? Death.

Crack. Longer prison term than Robert Blake got for killing his wife. Oh, wait, he didn't do time for that. But yet y'all got such problems with O.J.. Hmm. Death.

What was I prattling on about?

Hmm.

Handbags! FREE HANDBAGS!

Check out Handbag Planet and enter to win a free handbag!

Not being a woman or fierce (I hate that word and that fashion Muppet from Project Runway) drag queen I have no idea which handbag is the best one but there's plenty to choose from.

So, Have a little fun this weekend. Check out Handbag Planet.

OH!

DOH!

I REMEMBER!

I'm Lactose Intolerant! I ate two chocolate donuts and downed them with milk! I'm at home hating life and TWITTERING (you don't know Twitter? Poor bitch)and I Twittered my way all the way to HANDBAG PLANET!

Milk. Death.

No comments: