Saturday, August 30, 2008

STAR JONES IS HOT! AL REYNOLDS IS SO GAY.


So, I'm at some Green Democratic party and as I'm leaving to go pick up my free GREEN DENVER bike I see this hot black chick coming towards me. Her body is slamming! Big tits, small waist and all this ass! Gurl was smokin'! Weave was laid the fuck out! Her dress was giving every man within eyeball distance the palpatations. Even me, and well, you know.

Actually, I've always had a thing for huge mams. My mom once asked me in high school about my Swedish exchange student love interest. "What color are her eyes?", moms casually asked ( WARNING GUYS! ANYTIME A WOMAN ASKS ANY VARIATION OF THAT QUESTION, IT'S A TRAP! RUN! CHANGE THE SUBJECT! FAKE A STROKE!). "Uh....well.......um", my dumbass stammered. "Just what I thought! How big are her tits?", the Babs demanded. I guess the orgiastic smile on my face gave me away. "Typical, typical, typical. Men can't be bothered to notice anything about a woman if she's got tits. That's just wrong!", Gloria Steinam , I mean mom said.

You know, I resent that. I totally paid attention to, uh......hmmmm.....what was that girls name? Bother. I do remember her........oh, never mind.

I digress.

Hot Black Sexy Woman was STAR JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al Reynolds is SO gay! No straight Black man on earth would not be tappin' that! If he married her when she was fat, then there is no reason for him to dump her after she became all that!

Bro-Ham is GAY!

GAY I SAY. THERE'S NO WAY HE AINT GAY! I'M GAY, HE'S GAY. I SAY. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY. ON HIS WAY TO THE AREA BAY. I DON'T CARE WHAT HE MAY SAY. I KNOWETH WHERE HE LAY. THE MAN IS MORE THAN FEY. AL REYNOLDS IS GAY! I SAY HE'S GAY!

No comments: