Thursday, October 21, 2010

We're all from Driftwood.


It's been said that everybody has a story.

I've got one.

So. Do. You.

We all have a story.

Whether we like it. Or not.

"I'm From Driftwood" is like a traveling show that stops in each town and collects stories on film as it travels along. In each place they take time to listen.

Like a good friend.

"I'm From Driftwood" is coming to UNLV today to hear your story.

And mine.

"I'm From Driftwood" comes to campus at 12:30 - 2:30pm in front of the Lied Library. The folks from Driftwood will be filming their documentary,so, come on down.

And bring your story with you.

QVegas Magazine & Stonewall Democrats invite you to:

"I'm From Driftwood"
UNLV @ 12:30 - 2:30pm Thursday 21 October, 2010
Outside of the Lied Library (The Free Speech Zone)

For more info: http://www.imfromdriftwood.com/storytour/

No comments: